Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Opening a New Chapter

As most of you know, for the past several months Daniel and I have been keeping in touch through the website caringbridge.org/visit/danielhedlund. This has allowed us to chronicle the amazing past few months we have had. Dan's struggle with bone cancer has taught us more about love, charity, miracles, and hope than any other life experience could. We will forever look back on the first few months of our marriage with such an array of extreme emotions, but mostly we'll remember how it solidified us together and taught us so much about God's Love.


Having said that... we are very excited to start our new blog for this new chapter in life. Dan has only one surgery left (hopefully) and we are going to thoroughly bore you with the news of our everyday BORING life. We are oh so excited for BORING life!


So, here it goes. Jump into the magical world of Daniel and Melanie... okay, maybe not magical but I'll try to make it entertaining.




Our first day of school (notice the scrubs... I really look official, don't I?)

4 comments:

deborahsouthwick@sbcglobal.net said...

I'm so excited for your new blog! You both are wonderful. Thanks for the pictures. We love you

meg said...

SWEET! I love it Mel - I am so excited that you are starting this blog. I am glad you put that picture of you and Dan on your first day of school because I can see your temple picture in the background. I have been wanting to see it - and wow... it really is gorgeous. I sure love you both so much

Katelyn Ann(e) said...

where's that lab coat deary? haha...all the cool aides are wearing them :0)

Shopkins said...

MEL!!! So glad you started this blog!! I always wonder how you two are doing!! I love looking at those pictures on the side of the blog. You guys are amazing!! Totally saw Dan on TV...:) it was pretty sweet. Hope all is well!! love you both!!!