Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Dallin!


Today is my little brother Dallin's birthday. He's probably the most mature 15-yr-old guy you'll ever meet. He's grown up with all sisters, no brothers, so we take all the credit. All the girls want him and all the guys want to be his friend, and yet he's so down to earth. Dallin would do ANYTHING for you and you don't even have to ask him... He just does it. He's playing football on the high school team and is such a stud. But even though he's a big jock he still takes time for the people who might not have a lot of friends. I love being your big sis, Dallin! Dan and I love you!

Speaking of football, check out the seats we had for the game last Saturday...

Pretty Sweet, huh? Thanks to John Monahan and his friend we had BOX seats at the UCLA game. Even though we were hoping for a more exciting game, it was still pretty awesome watching BYU recover all of those fumbles and then run them in for touchdowns. It was almost embarrassing for UCLA! Thanks Joy and Drew and John! We love you!
Trying to take a nice picture. Oh Daniel... What am I going to do with you?

Finally!!

5 comments:

deborahsouthwick@sbcglobal.net said...

What a sweet sister you are!!

wenselgang said...

Sweet seats! Did it come with an open bar.....of lemonade?? I didn't even know the stadium came with box seats. Go BYU!!!!

deborahsouthwick@sbcglobal.net said...

Hey Mel and Dan this is your little bro, thanks so much for having my birthday let alone my name in your blog about the Hedlunds you guys are amazing. and also thanks for the those things you said about me it means so much I love you two so much. love dallin

Oh and p.s thanks for not saying im 15 in your blog so people will still have the misconception that I am 16

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

MEL!!! We both have blogs! Happy bloggers! Isn't it so much fun?!! I loved reading all your fun posts! And of course you've already figured out how to make it beautiful!!! love the colors!

shreevit2beaver said...

That's to funny. Travis always makes faces when ever I try and get a picture with him too. What is it with these crazy boys. To much fun.