Sunday, November 16, 2008

Okay, I can't hold it in anymore... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

So, my husband might not approve of this, but I can't hold it in anymore. I'm ready for Christmas! My house has been decorated for a week and now I have decided to decorate my blog. It's just too exciting.

I blame this on my mom. Christmas was such a happy time growing up. She made everything so special and every inch of our house was covered in pine trees and garland. Three weeks is just not enough time to do all of the celebrating that I want to do! So we will now start celebrating!!

This is kind of a random posting, but I just wanted to post a few pictures. Sorry these are so outdated. Enjoy!

This is Dan and I with our pumpkins we carved at Jim and Bekah's. It was so fun!

And this is Dan and I at a Jason Mraz concert. I know it sounds like we're obsessed about him... well, actually, I think we might be.

and finally, this is a picture of some of Dan's visitors

Thank you so much for all of you who came to visit in the hospital. I can't tell you how much it helps Dan... and me too! It breaks up the time in the hospital and gives us lots of reasons to smile. We love you!
Thanks to all those who sent us cards and who had us in your thoughts. You'll never know how much you bless our life.

4 comments:

loubige said...

LOVE it Melanie!! I must admit your mother is the reason that I decorate EARLY!!! I love it. Last year was the first year I started doing that and I thought of her the entire time I was setting up! So far this year I have my tree up and a few other decorations....this weekend we are finishing baby!!!
Glad to hear all is going well and on schedule for Dan....I think of you 2 often.
Tell your family hello for us.

shreevit2beaver said...

haha, at least I know I'm not the only one. I put my tree up last week while Travis was at school...what was he going to do take it all down, lol. I have a love for Christmas because of my mom too. Love it!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

You sound like me. I have been listening to Christmas music for over a month now. Don't you just love the holidays?

I'm glad you have had so many visitors. if I weren't all the way in Albuquerque, I would have been one of them. (Even though I have never met the man)

wenselgang said...

Hi this is Ashley I love your blog.
I love the picture of you and the
pumpkins. I cant wate to see you.
We missed you. love Ashley.