Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Picture Update

With all of these gloomy postings lately I though I would spice things up a little bit. After all, our life isn't ALL about cancer. Quite the opposite I think. It is important to take care of Dan's health the best we can, but when he's feeling good we party... well, sorta :)

Dan at his sister Mallory's wedding in Denver

Jeff and Mal. Welcome to the family Jeff!! (I've never seen so many googly eyes as I did between these two during their wedding. Love it)

Mal was so sweet to let her brother leave her reception early to go to BYU's second basketball game in the NCAA Tournament.





Let me just say, everybody needs to go see the Justin Bieber movie. Preferably with sisters and nieces... screaming nieces.

Oh, and don't forget to bring his #1 Fan...(my sister)

I don't think this requires any introduction. Picture in your mind the best steak you've ever had and multiply it by ten. That's somewhere in the ball park of Ruths Chris. Unfortunately, you can also multiply the price by ten, too.


Now do you see why I say life is good? It really is.

1 comment:

photography by Mikki said...

Hi Dan & Mel- you guys probably don't remember me since I only met you once in 2007, but I keep coming back to your blog to check in and see how you are doing. I just wanted to let you know that I think the world of you both and I hope Dan continues to get better. You are amazing people and I've learned so much from your outlook and attitude toward challenges, no matter what form they arrive in. So many people love you guys and I just wanted to let you know that we're pulling for you too! YOU'RE BOTH STUDS!!!!