Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THANK YOU CHRISTMAS LOVERS!

Yay! We won! We sure showed all of those Scrouges didn't we!! I am so excited to decorate for Christmas I can barely contain myself. Thanks so much for your votes :)

As most of you have heard Dan's scans were all clear last Monday. Three more months of remission... and I have a feeling there will be many more months to come as well. Thanks so much for your prayers, as always.

Although I did enjoy winning the vote, I knew that this would only be a victory for this year. So Dan and I decided to strike a deal. Dan hates dressing up for Halloween and I am always begging him to do some cute couples costume. So... we decided that if I promise never to ask him to dress up for Halloween, then he will let me decorate for Christmas WHENEVER I want!! It souded fair to me, so I agreed. I have a feeling this might be the best thing we've ever done for our marriage.

2 comments:

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

I'm glad you two are doing so well! I'm actually most excited for Thanksgiving! What are you guys doing for the holidays?

liz and lyman said...

Just wanted to tell you we love and miss you ( and let you know I am stocking you on your blog)
liz